1. It is recommended that the program should include stretching session no less than 15 minutes two to five times a week. The optimal time of day to make this type of exercise is when we are in good condition, mainly between 14 to 16 o’clock, when we reach the point of optimal flexibility!
3. Even if exercise is seemingly “soft”, it does not mean you can ignore the time dedicated to warming up. This is very important! It would be helpful to recall what we did in primary school. The approximately 10-minute workout at the beginning should contain a combination of exercises to warm up all the joints, combined with some aerobic moves (a bicycle, playing the ankles, jumping with or without a rope). The role is to increase the body temperature, to increase blood flow to the muscles and to avoid injury.
4. The exercises are performed slowly, with tight muscles, after a thorough warm-up. Do not think of work, and other problems that remained unresolved. To enjoy the full advantages of this type of physical activity, every exercise must be performed at least twice and up to five times per side.
5. In several tens of seconds (between 10-30 seconds), the time that each exercise should take, focus on movement, on every muscle group worked and tonic and relaxing effects. Make a pause of 10 seconds between exercises. Attention is essential because if your brain is working alongside with the body, the effect will be guaranteed!
6. Stretching places great emphasis on breathing! The instructor will remind you (if needed) to breathe correctly. So, breathe deeply through your nose and exhaling through your mouth two times longer, while being aware of abdominal contraction. In this way, even those with asthma will benefit from improving the quality of breathing.
7. A person who did not exercise long enough will be less flexible, and during the first sessions, the exercises will seem difficult and you may feel some pain and pressure in your muscles. Do not despair, the results will not delay to appear!
8. The sequence of execution is not to be neglected, it should move gradually from the lower body to upper body, 1-2 types of exercices for each muscle group. The ones made in the legs need the knees slightly flex to better protect the column.
9. After a round of exercises on the ground, don’t stand suddenly, but in a few minutes of relaxation.
10. You have to keep in mind that some exercises may be slightly awkward if not painful. If there is suddenly a sharp painful sensation, stop! You will resume training on another day.
Stretching is a kind of movement that does not have any contraindications for healthy people. The great advantage is that it can be practiced anywhere and anytime, when there is enough space, requires no special equipment, is easy to learn, and the results appear in a short time.
|body, exercise, exercises, performed, program, seconds, stretching, time, times, workout & fitness|