Does the hair grow back after laser hair removal?

Factors such as sex, age, skin type, hormonal profile, etc are key elements and have a direct bearing on the results of the entire process of hair reduction. Throughout the entire experience, it has been noticed hair removal by laser has efficiency over 95%.

The number of sessions varies from case to case.

After a detailed consultation and a test on a small area, the therapist will refine the expectations regarding the actual efficacy and number of sessions required. Most women need about 5-6 treatments, while men need about 9-10 sessions. Hair grows in cycles and growth is influenced by several factors, such as weight, age, metabolism, various medications and hormones and psychology.

After each treatment, the amount of hair and its thickness will be reduced, and eventually, gradually, all the hair will disappear. Based on the above, there are certain areas, situations and cases involving multiple sessions: the face is more complicated due to the nature of hair. – As the pale hair has less melanin, is also more difficult to remove – If the sessions are made monthly instead of being kept a distance of three months will require more sessions because it will not take enough time for all that hair to come to the surface – a lesser intensity should be applied to people with dark skin, so it will take several sessions.

In a proportion of 95% treated hair will not grow again. Hair has a very clear growth cycle, ranging from 20 days to several months. If after effective treatment with laser hair reduction, hair does not grow in a year, it will not grow again. Only a hormonal disorder may be the only explanation that would justify an obvious increase in loss, in a few years after finishing (successful) treatment.

Treatment may last from several minutes to several hours, depending on surface area, hair type and density. Following consultation, the salon will inform you from the beginning about the time spent on each session.

Milesman Premium is the most efficient and reliable cooling system on the market, reaching a temperature of 0.5 degrees Celsius. Discomfort is minimized, removing pain, and skin protection is ensured through continuous cooling during treatment. In terms of pain perception, the intensity of energy for normal density, we can say that 75% of people perceive a small and tolerable discomfort, less painful, if you were to compare it with the discomfort created by waxing. The remaining 25% perceived more discomfort, but still bearable. However, even in cases where one finds the procedure too painful, problem is solved using anesthetic creams.

The laser for hair removal has as objective the pigment in the hair and skin. So it is important not to have a complete lack of bronze, either naturally or artificially. If you are tanned, you should wait at least two weeks after the last UV exposure until there is no longer any activity at the level of melanin.

This should be taken into account purely for economic reasons and not medical reasons: the more your skin is slightly tanned, the more power we can apply when using the laser, which makes treatment more effective. If you shave or wax, you should stop 2 weeks before treatment and use as another method of removing hair – shaving or cutting the hair.

discomfort, general, grow, hair, laser, number, removal, sessions, skin, treatment