A healthy diet can change your life
It is always the right time to start a life based on a healthy diet, to change your bad habits and improve the quality of your life.
A recipe for a healthy life should include a diet based on fruits, grains, vegetables and protein, preferably of vegetable origin. But just diet is not enough.
Short-term benefits of a healthy diet are increasing energy, intellectual capacity and confidence in yourself. In the long term, a healthy diet reduces the risk of serious diseases, and help maintain your health and high quality of life.
Some tips you can follow with ease:
– Bring healthy food to eat at your office or at school: carrots, salads, fresh or dried fruit, whole grains and protein bars.
– Reduce the portions of food while cooking healthy (meals rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, complex carbohydrate, protein and fat free). Cook once and eat 2 times. Food cooked on the run is generally poor for the body. Avoid sandwiches, hamburgers, french fries or food from fast food.
– Avoid using oil or other fat in cooking (lard, margarine, cream, butter, etc.). Instead, use cold-pressed olive oil, spices and soy sauce.
– If, however, it is absolutely necessary, avoid saturated fats at all costs.
– Reduce the amount of salt in food (do not eliminate it completely, however), especially if you have problems with blood pressure. Replace salt with spices like, garlic, onion and basil. Try as much as possible to eliminate artificial spices and use only natural ones.
– Do not be fooled by labels that say “sugar free”. It is possible that this product has more calories than a regular one. It is possible for manufacturers to introduce more calories and reduce sugar levels. Make sure of this by comparing it with another product.
– Do not eat large portions of food; try not to fill the plates too much. A balanced portion leads to good health and enviable figure.
-Do not expose yourself to starvation. You can eat healthy and almost all the things you like if you work out daily at least 30 minutes in order to burn out fats and consume calories. This will also help your skin look better.
And the most important thing: you shouldn’t postpone this change in diet. The best day to start it is today.
|avoid, change, diet, eat, eating healthy, food, healthy, life, possible, reduce|